Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Matryoshka

I've always been fascinated with matryoshka dolls, but I've never come across one I would love to purchase... until now. The Lush Matryoshka doll was love at first sight and smell. The packaging is festive for the holidays and a perfect little package to add under the tree or as a stocking stuffer. Think of how exited someone would get when they open their stocking and it smells of apple pie. The price point is even better! At $19.95 you get a total of 4 items, two So White Snow soaps, one Cinder bath bomb, and one So White bath Bomb. You really get so much bang for your buck as compared to how expensive it can be to get one product. As much as I love Lush, I really have to go there searching for cute and affordable deals such as the Naked box I bought a while back. Can't wait until I use this doll... I'm saving it for the month of
December so I can get into the holiday spirt every time I take a bath.





BudgetBeautyGirl Tip: Look for packs such as this one at Lush and other similar shops. Not only will you get more bang for your buck, but it also allows you to sample a variety of products. Sampling such variety guides you in future purchases. You now have a better idea of what you would like to purchase in full size and what you should clearly avoid.

No comments: