Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Product Review: Physicians Formula Organic Wear Eye Makeup Remover Liquid


On a recent shopping trip to Target, I bought Physicians Formula Organic Wear Eye Makeup Remover Liquid. I had heard so many different things about this product, both good and bad, but I wanted to try it and form my own opinion. Here is my formal review, and again, my opinion and thoughts about this product.

Product: 2 out of 5
Packaging: 3 out of 5
Quality: 2 out of 5
Overall: 1 out of 5
Price: $6.95
Would I buy again? No

Pro's:
  • Packaging is modern, fun and aluminum... sleek
  • 100% Natural
  • Cruelty Free
  • No Parabens
  • Contains Soy and Olive oil to help nourish lashes and sooth skin.
  • Hypoallergenic
Con's:
  • Didn't remove my makeup at all!
  • While trying to work with this product and remove my makeup I felt I was doing more damage to my eyes because I had to work so hard to remove... well nothing.
  • Hard to get liquid out of the bottle.
Overall: It's not a product I would ever buy again, because it did not remove any of my eye makeup. I wish it would have worked because I love the concept of it being so natural and earth friendly. I can't support a product that doesn't do what it clam's. So now on to other makeup remover's and more experimenting. This products fails... a total miss!

No comments: