Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Tag: Three's of Me


I've been seeing this tag posted by lots of fellow beauty bloggers and I came to the conclusion that I'm going to give it a go. I thought this would be an interesting way of letting my subscribers know a little more about me.

Three's of Me!

Three names I go by:
1. Diane
2. Kittan's (by my bf)
3. Pebbles (my old nickname)

Three jobs I have had:
1. Life Guard (summers as a teen)
2. Flower Shop Manager :)
3. Substitute/ Tutor

Three places I have lived:
1. South Texas
2. Guadalajara, Mexico (for an internship)
3. South Padre Island ( home for the summers)

Three favorite Drinks:
1. Water
2. Wine
3. Margarita's

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Mad Men
2. True Blood (cant wait for the summer return)
3. America's Next Top Model (this show gives me such inspiration for makeup)

Three places I have been:
1. Paris
2. Barcelona
3. Rome (I've made it a point to go back to Europe and live there for at least a year in my life)

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Greece
2. Japan
3. New York

Three people who text me regularly:
1. My amazing Boyfriend
2. My cousin/sister Bianca
3. My best friend Liz

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. The OC
2. The original Girls Next Door
3. Blush (only got one season but I loved it)

Three favorite dishes:
1. Rainbow Rolls (or any sushi for that matter)
2. Combination Fried Rice
3. Tortilla Soup

Three makeup/beauty items I cannot live without:
1. Concealer: MAC Studio Finish
2. Bronzer/ Blush: ELF duo blusher bronzer
3. Liner: Revlon Colorstay Liners (especially the liquid liner)

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Getting back into blogging regularly (love blogging about makeup, beauty, and products)
2. Moving out to live on my own
3. Getting married to the guy who holds my heart

Three people I tag:
1. All
2. My
3. Readers



No comments: