Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sky lit Weekend

Hope you all had as much fun as I did this fourth of July. I am just now fully recovered from this weekend. I headed to South Padre Island Texas for fun and festivities with family and ended up spending the best day and a half with two girlfriends I hadn't seen in quite a while. We had drinks by the pool, ate great food, peed our pants laughing at memories, and snuck into pools after hours. It was too fun.
I also got a couple of items at CVS on the island that I had been meaning to buy... Here is my mini haul break down...
  1. Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 003 Shell : Thinking of buying Revlon's ColorStay foundation to mix with this one... I need to tone down the shine it gives my face and I want more coverage.
  2. Loreal H.I.P Gel Eyeliner in Black: On sale for $6 ( I forgot how much I love this stuff)
  3. Covergirl Waterproof Stick Concealer: Perfect for the beach!
  4. Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion in Brown Black: I meant to get Black but I didn't even check when I grabbed this mascara. None the less I love it! Separates and volumize's like a pro!
Photo Shoot With Gabriel Castle on the Moon lit Beach of South Padre Island.

Group Shot: ( I am the one jumping real high, Mr. J is on the far right)
Photo of Me and Mr. J
Thank you Gabriel Castle for such Gorgeous photos!

No comments: