Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Belated Easter!

Im late, I know... but better late than never, Happy Belated Easter! I just uploaded my easter pictures from my camera that I completely forgot about! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! Corny picture of my boyfriend and I ... so in love! I had colorful confetti in my hair and the sun was so bright and nice! My mother had the gardener come in and plant spring flowers, she also decked out all our trees with lanterns, giant eggs and rainbow windmills. Our family had a easter egg hunt with lotto tickets, candy and money in the eggs. As you can imagine... everyone went crazy... I was like, "makeup money, makeup money!"

In other news, I also got a Revlon nail polish that same week for $1.88 at my local grocery store HEB. Those of you who live in Texas and have an HEB in your town then head on over if your interested in saving $2.00 off any Revlon product! The sale is is still going on right now.
All you need is a yellow coupon that is taped to dozens of revlon products. If you don't see the coupon then ask customer service for one! I might go back for the rest of my Revlon shopping list tonight! I really want Revlon Nail polish in minted, plum seduction, and electric pink!



2 comments:

DarlingV said...

I just got this color recently, I love it!

Unknown said...

nice color !!
i have a giveaway on my blog come on see if you want :)